Thursday, February 23, 2012

Will You Be My TweetHeart?

Feb 2012: Like the best stories... it started as a love story.

I was self-employed in real estate.  My girlfriend, an Associate and Techie guru, insisted that I had to get on Twitter.  I really didn't want to do it.  I had tried Twitter and hated it.  It made no sense to me and was a waste of time.  She insisted that I give it one more try.  So one day, while home with my sick 5 year old, I committed to gaining followers, interacting with people and figuring this Twitter thing out.  It was the summer of 2010. It was probably over the course of a couple of days, I was targetting Tweeps in my local area of business, but began to notice some interesting people following me from interesting places from overseas.

One afternoon, while deciding who to follow and who to chat with, I read a bio that I found really odd.  It said Vulcan, Looking for friends, good ones.  That's odd, I thought.  Vulcan.  Does he mean Star Trek? That makes no sense to me.  A true vulcan wouldn't have so much emotion as to be concerned with good friendship.  He was from Malaysia.  I didn't even know where Malaysia was at the time.  No reason to follow this person.  I stared at the picture.  Half of his face was cropped off.  It was an artsy shot, but somehow evasive.  I honestly battled over whether or not to follow.  I finally decided to call him out on his Vulcan error.  He was amused and we exchanged a cute banter about Spock and Jim.  He amused me.  The flow was effortless.  Through Twitter, eventually email and gtalk, we became friends.


What does all of this have to do with 1LotusHeart and Manifesting your Heart's Desires?  I have come up with only this for right now... Since I believe that everything happens for a reason, I must believe that this relationship had a purpose and this pain had a purpose.  I began to seek answers.  What I found was myself.  It has been a long time since I have meditated or practiced energy work or healing.  I found myself in so much pain that I was committed to Healing.  I threw myself into healthful eating, Yoga, Meditation, exercise, prayer, working with Divine Light, Angels, and Vibrational Energies.  And in that Healing I reconnected with my Life's Purpose... to Transform people's lives as I transform my own... with Healing, Love and Light, and other powerful Holistic tools that I had all but abandoned in recent years.

If you are a hopeless romantic like me, you will want me to tell you that the story ends with a Forever Kiss and riding off into a picturesque sunset.  Unfortunately, I don't know how the fairy tale ends.  Some say, that it has already ended and that we don't always get the happy Hollywood ending.  I don't know if I am ready to believe that.  I guess we never really let go of our first love or our first TweetHeart.  For now, he has his side of the world, and I have mine.  Falis mi, Volim te, dusu moj.

(864) 915-2313
NamasteHealingArts.com