Monday, August 6, 2018

HOW ARE YOU SURVIVING? Halfway Thru Mercury Retro Check in!

August 7, 2018 marks the Halfway point of Mercury Retrograde.  This is a great opportunity to reassess the purpose of Mercury Retrograde, share some experience, strength and hope, and remind you to hold your course!  How are you doing?  I welcome your comments...

How Mercury Can Work FOR You:
A few nights ago a girlfriend called me to catch up.  She's been on the dating sites and actively dating new guys.  The new dates were not enthusiastic for her.  However, she was surprised to announce that a guy that she went on one fabulous date a year earlier had messaged her out of the blue.  She had really liked him on that first date a year ago, but she realized that she wasn't really ready to date back then.  YAY! Mercury Retrograde Strikes!  People from the past popping up from out of the blue.  This could be really good!  Are you ready for him?  She wasn't entirely sure, but now she is armed with the knowledge that Mercury is assisting in a second chance at romance.  I am so excited to hear how their upcoming date goes after a year of growth on her part.

A day later, I shared my girlfriend's story with a Meetup member who startled me, squealing with delight!  "This just happened to me too", she announced to me.  An old boyfriend had resurfaced.  I warned her gently that a resurfacing boyfriend could be a second chance, but it could also be unfinished lessons with that person.  "Just be aware and alert", I suggested. Stay open to love, but stay aware for the lessons.

My own personal story is very interesting as well.  Two months ago, I signed up for a 3-day certification course in Ancestral Clearing Energy Work being offered in NYC.  I didn't check any calendars when I booked this, I just went on Guidance.  I used to live in NYC from 1993-2000.  It was a really wonderful time of my life, and I was looking forward to going back.  Little did I know when I booked all of this that not only would I be "going back to places from my past" by going to NYC, but also healing my past with the Ancestral work which actually assists in healing early childhood trauma, womb trauma, unresolved past life trauma, as well as traumas carried over through your lineage.  Needless to say that the weekend was incredibly dynamic.  I revisited old haunts, and relived and processed a lot of old memories, and cleared a lot of deep, emotional scarring from ancestral issues. 

How am I working with Mercury for me on other fronts?  Well, I turned off all of my dating apps.  I do not need to meet anyone right now.  No starting new things, thank you.  The business opportunity that showed up just as Mercury went retrograde hit a really weird energy, so I asked the other parties to table our talks until the end of August.  It will be interesting to see if that energy shifts, or if that was just a test.  All my other business plans are moving slowly and that's okay.  The house I am flipping is taking longer than usual.  Ordering the flooring install took 5...FIVE... visits to Home Depot to fix the order that magically kept getting altered!  It's supposed to be installed on the 13th.  If you would like to pray for smooth sailing and send good vibes, I would appreciate it! :) . And the Women's Retreat that I am organizing with another amazing Healer friend is moving slowly but fabulously!  We are trusting the energy and the process right now.  And in the meantime, all I am doing right now is being gently with myself and running Ancestral Healing work with a dear friend and partner from the certification class.  I have a ton of new ideas coming up for classes to teach, books to write, retreats to host and a healer/artist community to manifest space for... None of those projects will be launched until after August 25th. 

If you have any questions, comments, or want to share about your Mercury Retrograde experience, please do!  I would love to hear your experiences.

Namaste!
Ariana Zariah (864) 915-2313
www.NamasteRealtyGVL.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated.