Thursday, March 12, 2020

Being You, Changing the World

Being You, Changing the World


If you are anything like me, you may have felt or currently feel a disconnection or a "not belonging" in this world.  Perhaps, you even feel you are meant for something greater, but you just can't quite get there.  This book gave me permission to be me.  It helped me to recognize all of the ways, places, and spaces in my life that I was cutting off parts of myself to fit myself in other people's boxes, their opinions of who I should be, rather than just BE ALL OF ME.  The first time I read Being You, Changing the World, I laughed, I cried, and I glowed.  Thank you Dr. Dain Heer for telling us all that we are a gift to this world just as we are.  Thank you for being so strong and vulnerable to tell your story and all of its ugliness, and the triumph of discovering and being YOU.  The pragmatic tools in this book have helped me to life a more joyful life of ease, as I unraveled the damage that this world has a way of imposing onto us.  #GetYourBarsRun #AccessBars Learn more about ACCESS BARS

BEING YOU, CHANGING THE WORLD can be located here through Amazon and Kindle here, and through Access Consciousness here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated.