Wednesday, March 23, 2022

HELPED ME HEAL


I became interested in learning reiki but had no idea where to begin. Ariana came into my life organically so I signed up to take her Chios level 1 class. It was incredible so I came back to see her for an past life regression (something that I otherwise would not have done) and it was one of the most intense healings I’ve ever experienced. I didn’t even consciously realize how much pain and baggage I had been holding all of this time. I released so much during that hour session and all that remained was more love and compassion than I felt worthy of before. I feel so lucky that I got to experience the power of this work through Ariana. I’m an artist and even my artwork has been greatly affected since I began Ariana’s trainings and started on my own healing journey. My family is also being affected by the healing that I received. Ariana is so genuine and creates a safe and comfortable environment for healing.

I would recommend her to anyone wanting to heal and experience a more joyful and abundant life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated.