Sunday, October 21, 2018

Ancestral Clearing Client Testimonial! Her Pain is Gone!

I had another amazing #clientTestimonial ... A few days ago, I worked on a woman who had broken her ankle some years ago. The x-rays missed the break, and she walked on it in pain for a year before they figured out what was really wrong. By then, she was told, "oopsie, sorry, can't do much now..."😭😭😭😭
She's been in pain for years, going to various professionals to alleviate the pain. A few days ago, I did an Ancestral Clearing on her ankle. It turns out that there was trapped trauma from a Past Life/Ancestor Trauma that was stuck there... we cleared the energy of the trauma from her ankle and she felt better... cool! 🙂
So I called her today (a few days have passed since the clearing work) and SHE STARTED YELLING AT ME!!!! 😲
"I don't know what you did, but my ankle, my foot...
it doesn't even feel like my foot! IT DOESN'T FEEL LIKE MY FOOT!"😡
Oh my! So I told her calmly that I didn't really understand, "who's foot does it feel like?" 🤔🤔🤔
"No!" she bellowed, "you don't understand!" "My ankle, my foot, has been hurting for me every day since the accident and since you worked on it, I don't feel any pain at all! It feels so normal, that it doesn't even feel like my foot!"💖🤗😍
OMG! Yay! How cool is that? And I also worked on her ear that is supposed to be operated on soon... except now that doesn't hurt either... 🤣💖🤣💖
I am conducting a group clearing my love donation this Saturday... follow the link for details... https://www.meetup.com/Single-Awakened/events/254543856/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated.